Who are we? Carpool is a logistics tech platform for shipping cars. As e-commerce takes foothold in all parts of our life including buying and selling cars online, our digital platform connects vehicle shippers with auto haulers. Our platform enables multiple clients to share space on one truck, which means lower cost and fewer emissions. With the automotive revolution upon us, our potential clients range from car manufacturers, auctions, auto dealers, to ride-hailing companies.
Who are you? If you are a driven self-starter, with experience selling to dealerships, and want to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in Atlanta, this is a great opportunity to join our team. You get in on the ground floor at an automotive logistics tech startup as the industry enters renaissance. To make it even better, you will get to do it at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village.
What will you do? As a bookkeeper, you will support our accounting/bookkeeping activities, by making sure invoices are paid on time and all charges are recorded accurately in QuickBooks. You will ensure our accounts payable, receivable, and financial entry reconciliations are conducted accurately and in a timely manner.
As in every startup you will be wearing multiple hats beyond the core responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to get very broad exposure to building and running a business.
- Maintaining records of financial transactions.
- Verify and process daily accounts payable for our suppliers.
- Verify and process weekly accounts receivable invoices.
- Reconciling entries to maintain a balanced general ledger.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations and all supporting documents.
- Close the books for the month in a timely manner.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- QuickBooks experience required.
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Total Compensation Package:
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits. You will have an amazing experience of building a business from the ground up located in Buckhead at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV’s amenities include a playroom, rooftop, unlimited coffee, snacks, and beer. As we scale, high performers that play a critical role in building the business will get to participate in the stock options. We are just getting started so career opportunities are endless. Carpool Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About CARPOOL Logistics
Carpool is a logistics tech platform for shipping cars. Our platform enables multiple clients to share space on one truck, lowering cost and emissions.
Carpool is an Atlanta Tech Village and ATDC Signature company. We were awarded with a prestigious award of Top 10 Georgia Technology Startup by Technology Association of Georgia, Top 5 B2B Startup and Top 5 Tech Startup by Built In publication. We have been selected as a presenter at Venture Atlanta 2022 and have been featured by Atlanta Business Chronicle and Hypepotamus publications.