Who are we? Carpool is a logistics tech platform for shipping cars. As e-commerce takes foothold in all parts of our life including buying and selling cars online, our digital platform connects vehicle shippers with auto haulers. Our platform enables multiple clients to share space on one truck, which means lower cost and fewer emissions. With the automotive revolution upon us, our potential clients range from car manufacturers, auto dealers, online car sales platforms, to ride-hailing companies.
Who are you? If you are a driven self-starter, looking for a startup experience, and want to be part of building a business this is a great opportunity to join our team. You get in on the ground floor at a logistics tech startup as the industry enters renaissance. To make it even better, you will get to do it at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village.
What will you do? Carpool is looking for an ambitious Account Executive to help fuel the growth of business partnerships using our delivery platform. We’re seeking a “hunter” and self-starter who will build new relationships to drive growth in new customers, vehicles shipped, and ultimately revenue. The focus will be on identifying and converting businesses nationally within the automotive industry to use Carpool for their shipping needs.
This is a competitive sales role and will require strong persuasion skills, a growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As in every startup you will be wearing multiple hats beyond the core responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to get very broad exposure to building and running a business.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of business development opportunities.
- Execute a consultative business development strategy and manage the full partnership lifecycle including – lead generation, customer acquisition, and ongoing customer engagement.
- Conduct warm and cold calls on prospective companies.
- Establish communication and sales cadences appropriate for building meaningful relationships.
- Manage individual sales pipeline for all prospective customers in the CRM.
- Build an expertise in automotive and logistics to provide clear communication about company differentiators and competitive advantages.
- Demonstrate key elements of our technology suite to prospective partners through face-to-face and online web demonstrations.
- 3-5 years of sales experience for a high-growth tech, automotive or logistics company.
- Automotive or logistics industry experience required.
- Experience building and managing partnerships with mid-market enterprises.
- Have a strong “hunter” mentality with a proven track record of success in sales.
- Relationship building, negotiation skills, and business acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel, as needed.
Total Compensation Package:
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, sales commission and bonus package. You will have an amazing experience of building a business from the ground up located in Buckhead at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV’s amenities include a playroom, rooftop, unlimited coffee, snacks and beer. We are just getting started so career opportunities are endless. Carpool Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About CARPOOL Logistics
Carpool is a logistics tech platform for shipping cars. Our platform enables multiple clients to share space on one truck, which means lower cost and fewer emissions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance