Who are we? We are an automotive logistics startup inside of the Atlanta Tech Village. Our digital marketplace connects vehicle shippers with car haulers, and we are on a mission to reinvent vehicle distribution and reduce carbon emissions.
About the job:
We’re looking for someone to join our growing team. As an Application Support Analyst, you will be supporting both internal users (operations & technical teams) but also out external users (customers and carriers). You must be able to work independently, serve as level 1 & level 2 technical support — troubleshooting issues as they arise, adapt to the agile environment, and clearly communicate with users, developers and managers. You will help create dashboards, reports and queries to help support the needs of our management and operations team. This position will lead technical training on processes and software and assist with the upkeep of application documentation.
What you will do:
- Communicate with a variety of end-users (Internal, Customers, Carriers) to provide level 1 & 2 application support
- Train other users on Carpool’s applications (Transportation Management System & Mobile Apps)
- Create reports & dashboards to help improve decision making across the business
- Manage support tickets, escalations to other teams and supporting development.
- Act as an interface between non-technical and technical system users.
- Work with other Carpool’s development & product team to gather feedback application functionality and new requirements
- Keep application documentation up-to date
- Become internal expert on application functionalities and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field OR minimum of 2 years of application support or equivalent work experience.
- Experience writing SQL queries using MySQL, Postgres or SQL Server database
- Experience using Business Analytics tools like AWS QuickSight or Tableau
- Experience supporting & troubleshooting internal business applications
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming language (PHP preferred but not required)
- Experience with using REST API tools such as Postman or Swagger (Not required)
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits. Work from home or in our office at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV’s amenities include a playroom, rooftop, unlimited coffee, snacks, and beer (with ID). We are just getting started so career opportunities are endless. Carpool Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.