Who are we? Carpool is a logistics tech platform for shipping cars. As e-commerce takes foothold in all parts of our life including buying and selling cars online, our digital platform connects vehicle shippers with auto haulers. Our platform enables multiple clients to share space on one truck, which means lower cost and fewer emissions. With the automotive revolution upon us, our potential clients range from car manufacturers, auto dealers, online car sales platforms, to ride-hailing companies.
Who are you? If you are a driven self-starter, looking for a startup experience, and want to be part of building a business this is a great opportunity to join our team. You get in on the ground floor at a logistics tech startup as the industry enters renaissance. To make it even better, you will get to do it at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village.
What will you do? Carpool is looking for an ambitious Account Executive to help fuel the growth of business partnerships with our existing customers and car carriers. We’re seeking a self-starter who will build relationships to drive growth of existing customers by expanding revenue and vehicles shipped. Similarly, expanding the pool of car carriers signed up on our platform.
This is a competitive role and will require relationship building skills, a growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As in every startup you will be wearing multiple hats beyond the core responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to get very broad exposure to building and running a business.
- Develop relationships with customers to ensure ongoing customer engagement.
- Maintain daily contact with customers and inquire about shipment opportunities.
- Cultivate referrals and generate new business opportunities.
- Manage the execution of daily vehicle shipments and provide timely customer updates.
- Communicate with the sense of urgency to provide excellent customer experience.
- Leverage analytics to review shipment data and handle regular business reviews.
- Monitor and ensure profitability of accounts.
- Develop and cultivate carrier relationships for regular transport lanes.
- Proactively search for new car carriers to assign shipments.
- Identify transportation delays or issues and implement the best solution.
- Leverage data analytics to negotiate rates with the carriers.
- Leverage technology to drive automation and improve efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-3 years of automotive or logistics experience.
- Passion for building customer relationships.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency.
- Creative problem-solving, detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel, as needed.
Total Compensation Package:
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, bonus, and benefit package. You will have an amazing experience of building a business from the ground up, located in Buckhead at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV’s amenities include a playroom, rooftop, unlimited coffee, snacks, and beer. We are just getting started so career opportunities are endless. CARPOOL Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About CARPOOL Logistics
Carpool is a logistics tech platform for shipping cars. Our platform enables multiple clients to share space on one truck, which means lower cost and fewer emissions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance