Who are we? We are an automotive logistics startup inside of the Atlanta Tech Village. Our digital marketplace connects vehicle shippers with car haulers, and we are on a mission to reinvent vehicle distribution and reduce carbon emissions.
About the job:
We’re looking for someone to join our growing team. Our application is built using Laravel, Livewire, Alpine JS and Tailwind and its backend runs at AWS using serverless Vapor infrastructure. Your time here will be spent improving our existing application and developing new features. Our working tool kit consist of: Teams, Jira, Confluence and GitHub.
Our ideal candidate enjoys:
- Working with Laravel specific tools like: Forge, Vapor, Livewire, Alpine JS and Tailwind.
- Working with MySQL, Linux, AWS and Docker.
- Writing end-to-end tests using Laravel Dusk or Cypress.
- Working collaboratively with other team members, including planning, implementation/enforcement of coding standards, and review of PRs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a LAMP stack.
- Experience working with modern PHP framework such as Laravel or Symphony.
- Experience writing modern object-oriented PHP (PHP7 min. / PHP8 preferred)
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits. Work from home or in our office at the Atlanta’s startup hub – Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV’s amenities include a playroom, rooftop, unlimited coffee, snacks, and beer (with ID). We are just getting started so career opportunities are endless. Carpool Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.